Level 1 Freediver
Whether a complete beginner or an informally trained freediver/spearfisherman with years of experience, this course will set you on the right path to eliminate bad habits and show you the most efficient and safe freedive techniques.
During this course students master the fundamentals of the FII education system in an easy-to-learn course format operating between the classroom, pool and open water setting. With a high emphasis on safety and comfort, students master the proper skills to effectively operate up to depths of 66 feet/20 meters.
- Level 1 Safety & Problem Management
- Freediving Equipment
- Physics and Physiology for the Level 1 Freediver
- Freediving Technique Development
- Correct Breathing for Freediving
- Breathing and Breath-Hold Technique Development