Level 2 Freediver
The F.I.I. Level 2 Freediver course builds upon the foundation established during the Level 1 Freediver course by teaching students how to effectively use the human body processes to safely and comfortably operate up to depths of 100 feet and more.
The physiology information provided during this course will dispel common myths of the average human’s diving ability and target specific practices to harness their full aquatic potential. The course will also troubleshoot depth-related hurdles and address possible injuries applicable to diving within the depth zone of 66 feet/20 meters to 132 feet/40 meters.
This class is a must for all enthusiastic freedivers/spearfishermen wishing to expand their knowledge regardless of the depth they are diving.
- Safety and Problem Management Revision
- Specific Techniques for Triggering and Developing the Mammalian Dive Reflex
- Breathing Exercises and Breathing Technique Development
- Physics and Physiology of the Level 2 Freediver
- Open-Water Freediving Technique Development
- Self-Evaluation Techniques